Terms and Conditions of Parimatch
Parimatch is operated by Castianes B.V. registered in Curaçao at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. “Don” Martina 31, Willemstad, and holds a gaming license № 5536/JAZ. The company provides sports betting and online casino services. You must read and agree to all terms and conditions before using them.
Parimatch may change or amend existing rules, regulations, and payment methods at any time without notice. The terms and conditions of bets made before the changes take effect shall remain unchanged.
Only players of legal age can play in Parimatch, and this rule is very strictly enforced. When registering, the user is required to provide only current and accurate information about himself/herself. In addition, at any time Parimatch may additionally ask the player to confirm his/her identity according to the KYC/AML policy.
Types of Bets
Each Indian user can place a bet of the following type:
- Single is a bet on a single betting market. The winnings of such a bet are equal to the multiplication of the bet sum and the odds;
- A multiple bet is a bet on several events (2 or more) that are not related to each other. The winning is calculated as the sum of the bet multiplied by the odds of all events included in it. A multiple bet is considered to win if all events in it are correctly predicted;
- System is a combination of multiple bets selected by the user. The more you guess – the more you win, and you do not necessarily need to guess all the outcomes;
- Parlay+ is a special promotion, bets on which are accepted with increased odds under unique conditions.
In multiple and system bets, it is forbidden to include different outcomes of the same event, different or opposite bets on the same player/team within the same tournament, match, or event, even if they are not directly related.
Main types of outcomes offered for betting
The following are the main outcomes you can bet on in Parimatch India:
- A home win (1), a draw (X), and an away win (2). A bet is considered a winning one if you correctly predict the outcome;
- A win of the home team or a draw is marked 1X. It wins if the home team wins or the match ends in a draw. No draw (home team win or away team win) is marked 12. If the match does not end in a draw, the bet will be a winning one. An away win or draw is marked X2. If the away team wins or the match ends in a draw, the bet will be a winning one;
- Handicap (H). After the match, the player adds a certain handicap to the score of the selected team. If after adding the handicap the score of the selected team is predicted correctly, the bet is considered to be won;
- Total – total of goals scored during the match. To make a winning bet, the user must correctly predict more or fewer goals to be scored during the match;
- Advance to the next round – a bet is available on the team, which will advance to the next round of the competition (tournament, cup, etc.);
- Participant’s results. In such bets the player predicts whether the participant will reach a certain stage of competition (e.g. 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, final, etc.) or what place the participant will take in the tournament (group, etc.);
- Whoever is higher is invited to determine which team will finish higher in the competition results table.
Conditions of bets acceptance
Below are the basic rules for placing bets in Parimatch:
- Bets are accepted on the basis of the list of upcoming events with the odds for their outcomes;
- Changes in the line may occur after any bet has been placed, but the conditions for bets already placed remain unchanged;
- Bets are accepted up to the account balance;
- Bets are accepted before the start of an event (refers only to pre-match);
- Pre-match bets which are placed after the event has already started are invalid and will be refunded;
- The date and time of the event shown on the line is for information purposes only. The incorrect date does not constitute grounds for refunds if the bet was placed before the event started.
If you wish to bet more than the specified maximum, you can place your bet as VIP. To do so, you must meet the following conditions:
- The amount of money in your account must exceed the maximum specified in the betslip;
- The minimum amount of the VIP bet is equivalent to 8,200 INR;
- VIP bets do not include live events;
- Bets placed in parlay events are not included in your VIP bet;
- Your VIP bet must be placed at least 20 minutes before the event.
- If all the above-mentioned conditions of placing a VIP bet are fulfilled, this bet will be reviewed by the bookmaker for possible acceptance. A decision will be made within 15 minutes.
Rules For Withdrawal
Bettors can send a withdrawal request for any amount from their accounts that does not exceed the balance. The cashout will be made in the same currency that you specified when registering. Before withdrawing winning money you need to verify your account. A withdrawal request is valid for 3 days, after which the funds will be transferred back to the account.
A Cashout option allows you to settle a bet before the outcome is known. The amount of cashout depends on the course of events and changes in the odds of the match you have selected. It can be higher or lower than your original bet, and it is only available for uncalculated bets. This option is available for both pre-match and live betting.
You can use this feature provided the betting markets you have bet on are still open and the settlement amount is displayed next to your bet. If your request is accepted, the bet will be settled instantly and the appropriate amount of money will be credited to the balance. You can use it immediately.